| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sendai in December is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. A mere 35.9mm (1.4in) of liquid is released during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Sendai are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:13 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 9:40 long with an average length of 9:32.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45% of daylight hours and cloudy 55% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sendai December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sendai, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sendai:
- Akita, Japan - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) NNW
- Sakata, Japan - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) NW
- Shinjo, Japan - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) NW
- Yamagata, Japan - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) W
- Aikawa, Japan - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) W
- Niigata, Japan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 67.2 kms (41.7 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 122 kms (75.8 miles) SW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 139.3 kms (86.5 miles) SSW
- Nikko, Japan - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) SW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 210.9 kms (131.1 miles) SSW
- Mito, Japan - 212.5 kms (132.1 miles) S
- Tateno, Japan - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) SSW