| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sendai in June is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry with occasional rain. Some 133.1mm (5.2in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- In June the heavens above Sendai are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 4:56 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:46.
- There are approximately 9:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sendai June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sendai, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sendai:
- Akita, Japan - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) NNW
- Sakata, Japan - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) NW
- Shinjo, Japan - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) NW
- Yamagata, Japan - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) W
- Aikawa, Japan - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) W
- Niigata, Japan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 67.2 kms (41.7 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 122 kms (75.8 miles) SW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 139.3 kms (86.5 miles) SSW
- Nikko, Japan - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) SW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 210.9 kms (131.1 miles) SSW
- Mito, Japan - 212.5 kms (132.1 miles) S
- Tateno, Japan - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) SSW