| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sendai in March is cool at 4.2 °C (39.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. Only 68.3mm (2.7in) of water is unloaded across on average 8 days.
- In March the heavens above Sendai are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:11 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sendai March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sendai, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sendai:
- Akita, Japan - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) NNW
- Sakata, Japan - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) NW
- Shinjo, Japan - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) NW
- Yamagata, Japan - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) W
- Aikawa, Japan - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) W
- Niigata, Japan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 67.2 kms (41.7 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 122 kms (75.8 miles) SW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 139.3 kms (86.5 miles) SSW
- Nikko, Japan - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) SW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 210.9 kms (131.1 miles) SSW
- Mito, Japan - 212.5 kms (132.1 miles) S
- Tateno, Japan - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) SSW